Whenever I roll onto my side, Jackson rests his head on my legs. I often wake up to this view when I try and figure out where the heat and/or weight is coming from.
These are my favorite pictures of Jackson that I’ve taken before getting my new Nikon. Even shitty pictures with that camera surpasses any I’ve taken in the past.
1. At my mom’s, there wasn’t room for him on the chair so he tried to get the ottoman to work to his advantage.
2. Passed out on our couch with my roommate. He just looks so sweet and peaceful here.
3. Looking out over the water while we were walking on the boardwalk at our favorite park.
4. Oh, I love this story//picture. (Ignore the messy room). Anyway, so normally Jackson and I hang out in my bed while in my room but I wanted to read in my chair. Since my bed and chair are so close to one another I assumed Jackson would just hang out there with all the blankets and pillows. Nope. As soon as he saw I was going for the chair he hopped up on the ottoman and curled up between my legs.
5. Jackson begging me for some food I’m eating.
6. Passed out after a fun night at my friend’s where we watched the Wings. I bring him with me everywhere, friends never seem to mind.
7. Sharing the couch with me, he decided he wanted to be under blanket as well.
(I don’t know if you guys can tell this or not… but Jackson spends a lot of time sleeping)